With the proliferation of smartphone technology, mobile business applications and increased uptake of small form factor devices companies need to adapt how staff interact with their systems and services
Zimbani provides technology and services to help organisations empower their staff to work anytime, anywhere, on any device in a secure manner whilst protecting company assets. This reduces the need for large capital investment through BYOD and allowing your staff mobility and flexibility of business and technology services.
Our security capabilities are extensive and we can add value in the following focus areas.
Mobile Device Management
- Consistent policies across multiple platforms
- Corporate, employee or shared devices
- Automated configuration by user, device or group
- Email, VPN and Wi-Fi settings
Network Access Control
- Access to Corporate Resources
- Privacy Concerns
- Security and Compliance
- Protecting the information stored on mobile devices
- Data encryption for mobile devices
- Updated IT security policies that include mobile devices
- Enable secure browsing, creation, viewing, editing, sending and sharing of files from within mobile devices
- Save files securely on a mobile device for offline use
- Reduce the risk of sensitive data leakage
Enterprise Mobility Management
With the increased number of devices available to interact with an organisations network, along with the growing trend of ‘bring you own device’ makes for a challenging environment for security services to manage and secure data which is why Zimbani are market leaders in tailoring strategies specifically to meet all mobility operational management requirements.
It can be argued that a robust enterprise security strategy and established information security services department would be equipped to handle the potential threats encountered by using mobile devices. Zimbani consultants appreciate that the mobility landscape is shifting especially with the volume of users and the expanding level of devices in reach of an employee.
- Mobile email security and restrictions
- Compromised device detection
- Compliance policies, alerts and automated rules
- Corporate/selective or full device wipe
Mobile Application Management
- Distribution of apps through an enterprise app catalog
- In-house, purchased, recommended or blacklisted apps
- Integration with Apple's Volume Purchase Program
- AirWatch SDK library available to build secure apps