Your Exclusive Invitation to Hands-on Security Intelligence Workshop
During this hands-on, exploration workshop, LogRhythm, the Leading Security Intelligence Platform and Zimbani, market leaders in Cyber Security will be your guide through the world of security intelligence and next-generation SIEM. Explore LogRhythm’s SIEM technology through a series of presentations, demos, and guided hands-on use cases.
In this half-day technical workshop, you will have the opportunity to design security policies in a live environment. You will experience first-hand LogRhythm’s ability to gain better visibility to potential cyber activity and detect, block and respond to cyber threats.
We encourage you to send your technical staff to this event, so please forward this invite to them so they can register.
During this half-day workshop, you will:
- Investigate compromised user accounts
- Research security events and advanced persistent threats in a SIEM environment
- Automate immediate response to cyber incidents to reduce the risk of experiencing a material breach
- Learn how to calculate critical metrics such as Mean-Time-to-DetectTM (MTTDTM) and Mean-Time-to-RespondTM (MTTRTM) to measure the effectiveness of an organisation’s security capabilities
8:30 – 9:00 am: Arrival/Continental Breakfast
9:00 – 12:00 pm: LogRhythm Workshop
12:00 pm: Lunch/Q&A
December 3rd 2015
8:30am – 12:00 pm
L40, 140 William Street Melbourne
- Bring your Laptop
- Make sure you have a RDP client installed
- You will need to have a physical Ethernet adaptor (you will use wired if possible)